- personal interview before the start of the course;
- eight two-hour sessions on consecutive Tuesdays (18:00−20:00), 08 January−05 March 2019 (skipping 19 February);
- one full day mindfulness retreat, Saturday (09:30−17:00), 16 February 2019;
- personal interview about 4 weeks after the course.
Daily practice (about 30min, min. 5×/week) by participants is an essential part of the course. It is taught in a supportive group environment. The course will be under supervision of MindfulnessUK. The full price 5.500 CZK includes all materials, all sessions and the one-day retreat; the price can be reduced on-demand if you are on budget or in a difficult situation.
The following recordings are meant for your daily practice. You can download them or play them directly from this page.
- Body scan − introduction: download as MP3
- Body scan: download as MP3
- Mindful movement − introduction: download as MP3
- Mindful movement: download as MP3
- Sitting meditation: download as MP3
- Loving-Kindness meditation: download as MP3
- session 1: Practice Record Form
- session 2: Pleasant Event Calendar
- session 3: Unpleasant Event Calendar, STOP (PDF by palousemindfulness.com)
- session 4: Responses to stress, 21 Ways to Reduce Stress During the Workday & Stress-reaction cycle (Czech translation in pracovní sešit, týden 4)
- session 5: Mind Traps & Stress-increasing thoughts, Difficult Communication Calendar, (Czech translations: Myšlenky zesilující stres, pracovní sešit, týden 5)
- session 6: Coping with difficult feelings (Czech: Zacházení s obtížnými pocity), Primary and secondary suffering, Tara Brach: The Sacred Art of Listening (by palousemindfulness.com), Conflict Management Styles (by palousemindfulness.com)
- session 7: My Goals
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain and Illness
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Life
- Kristin Neff, Self-Compassion: Stop Beating Yourself Up and Leave Insecurity Behind
- Sharon Salzberg, Loving Kindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness
- Sharon Salzberg, Real Love
- Marshall Rosenberg, Living Non-Violent Communication: Practical Tools to Connect and Communicate Skillfully in Every Situation
- Mark Williams, Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World
- Rick Hanson, Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love & Wisdom
- Vidyamala Burch, Living Well With Pain and Illness: The Mindful Way to Free Yourself From Suffering
The course takes place in Vila Flora, a few minutes walk from the metro tram station “Flora”. The address is Vlašimská 13, Praha 10.